Multisport GPS Watch for Sport, Adventure, and Style;
- Compact (47 mm) multisport GPS watch with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology1Steel Grip with stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel and forged steel back to maintain the best integrity in demanding environments. Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts. Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online sports community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ storeOutdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning, barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass with gyroscopefēnix 5 Performer Bundle adds HRM-TRI monitor for advanced running dynamics and heart rate during swimming
- Beat yesterday all day, every day. fēnix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate, advanced training features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fēnix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and advanced performance metrics which let you better control the efficiency of your training plus smart notifications.
- Striking Design, Strong Performance: fēnix 5 is a compact 47mm diameter multisport watch packed to a performance-optimized size. fēnix 5 features a tough athletic design and superior quality feel with a stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel and a forged steel back to guarantee performance in the most demanding of environments (water-rated to 100 meters). The fēnix 5 matches both your aesthetic and athletic ambition.
- Outstanding Readability on the Run: The always on, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ assures great readability at any time. fēnix 5 makes use of 1.2’’ display with transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even better readable under intense sunlight. To guarantee the enhanced durability of this sports watch over time fēnix 5 Sapphire editions offers a high-quality scratch-resistant Sapphire lens.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate: To provide the ultimate freedom for the ambitious athlete all fēnix 5 models include Elevate wrist heart rate technology that lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. With the new fully integrated Elevate sensor on your wrist, you can control at any time the intensity of your training and track daily activities with 24/7 heart rate monitoring to gain more accurate information on burned calories during the day.
- All you need to know about your Training: Your aim to continuously improve your performance drives you through countless hours of training. The fēnix 5’s new Performance Widget holds all the information you need to easily access in one place, to better track your fitness level and help you to train more efficiently.
- Training Status: Tells you how effective your training is & provides guidance on whether your workouts are productive & making progress.VO2Max Estimator: Crunches, running or cycling performance data to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute and gives you an indication of your level of fitness.Training Load: Tells you how hard you train over a period of time no matter which activity.Recovery Advisor: The Recovery Timer tells you the recommended recovery time counting down from your last workout.
- More advanced indicators like your Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and Lactate Threshold help you to better judge your actual performance level during cycling or running and the Race Predictor eventually estimates your ideal finish time for a 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon distance races based on your current VO2max number. Training Effect 2.0 will provide aerobic and anaerobic benefit scores for each training session so that you understand whether your high-intensity interval training really pays off.
- Step up your Running: Now you can go further with your running data. Garmin training features that tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics can help improve your form and overall performance. These metrics include a performance condition that compares your actual condition to your average fitness level, running cadence and stride length. Make every run a personal challenge, compete against others on Strava Live Segments, get alerts for segment starts and finishes, view leaderboard rankings, and see how your current effort compares to your personal record.
- Run Vertical: fēnix 5 comes pre-loaded with features that make all the difference on the trail. The Auto Climb/Run feature makes sure you get the right metrics in the right environment. It will track pace and distance when running on the flat and automatically switch to accumulated ascent and vertical speed once you start climbing. For the Ultra distance runner fēnix 5 provides a special mode that allows you to extend tracking to take it much further and track up to 50 h in the new gyro-reinforced UltraTrac® mode.
A True Multi-Sport Talent: For the multi-sport athlete of any type, fēnix 5 is the perfect partner. Use dedicated activity profiles for Swim-Run, Triathlon or create the multisport profile that suits your training routine and race day. Easily change from one activity to the next with just a press of a button to make sure all your training splits are taken into account.
Click on 'Add To Cart' button to order yours today!
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.